Batiti Ground Inc. in partnership with University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery will run a BLS Training Roadshow at Janiuay, Iloilo on April 19-21, 2017. Earn an American Heart Association – Basic Life Support Card on the same day for only P2000.00. Register here to reserve your seat.
Why take American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course with Batiti Ground Inc.:
- We are strategically based in Iloilo City with a very spacious Mandurriao Office. We can train any day!
- Basic Life Support (BLS) is an emergency first response skills training that enables licensed professionals to save lives.
- BLS Course with Batiti Ground Inc. provides American Heart Association (AHA) Card on the same date.
- Being certified AHA BLS Provider will upscale career growth.
- Being certified AHA BLS Provider has international benefits (i.e. BLS Card is accepted in Middle East Hospitals, furthermore, all government hospitals and RHUs are now required by DOH to have BLS training with AHA).
It is our institution’s mission to provide the necessary education for every community. We believe that acquiring the necessary training will not just educate frontliners, but most importantly, save lives.
Call or text us if you have inquiries – 09771675570. You can also send us an email at email@example.com. Check out our facebook page for updates.