Program Title: iTeach v2
Project Duration : 2 weeks – 6 months
Project Schedule 2nd week to last week of October
Program Fee: $899.00 (base fee)
Originally a one-time project in 2015 designed by Saving Innocent Lives Amidst War (SILAW) and funded by the US Department of State, iTeach is now back iTeach V2. iTeach v2 will reach out to communities by providing healthcare education to mothers and children. To make this happen we are looking for Public Health and Community volunteers to uplift the health of this communities. You can help! Even if you are not a healthcare professional.
– Local Flights
– Land Transfers
– Food and Homestay
– Immersion to promote healthcare education and advocacy
– Exposure trips to Gigantes Island and Bucari Campsite
- Free Special language training for countries with English as not their primary language.
1. Provide immersion activities to foreign students that will allow them to understand Filipinos cultural and social realities.
2. Enable students, especially from non-English speaking countries, to enhance their communication skills.
3. Provide venue to foreign students to develop and giveback to underserved communities in the Philippines.
This is how it works
1. Sign up for a week or more to participate in our activities.
2. Access our online learning site where you can learn about our advocacies a. Maternal Health b. Hygiene and c. Safe sex and HIV
3. Join our community immersion in 2 most beautiful community in Iloilo Province, Philippines.
4. Have an opportunity to publish your field findings in our online learning site!